www.stevepfostphotography.com

Friday, May 14, 2010


, originally uploaded by Steve Pfost.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am more than proud to be a fourth generation volunteer firefighter. I have been following around Engine Co. 16 in the City of Rochester for a year now and just recently have been trying to focus on different things other than the firemen. I have been thinking of the situations that I have been put in, which are for the most part fairly similar to the ones these men are in, and trying to encode the parts of alarms that I overlook due to adrenaline. When these firemen are in someones house who is in need of help they are set on that sole person. However, on the walls, the tables, and shelves are memorabilia from their lives. It is something that as emergency workers we all overlook and something that I feel is very powerful when dealing with subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment